3.31.2011

Day 10: Spring is Here {Part 2} : Garden Party-Girl Time

Now, I know I have been spending a lot of time focusing on you and your soon-to-be/already-is. However, I wouldn't want to miss one of the most important balance to your marriage, friends! I love my girl friends and after the wedding, I want to still have my girlfriends so make time for them and hang out with them. I like to think of it as having a girl night (with his guy night) once a week. That way I am getting the support that only girls can understand (because lets be honest, your man doesn't want to talk about what happened on Dancing with the Stars or Glee).

Make plans to meet up with your girls this week. It's spring so don't just do the typical movie or shopping. Go to a tea room and have a fun. Dress up in sundresses, eat little sandwiches and most importantly connect with your ladies (sans cell phone).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...