3.09.2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Confession Time + "Say Hey, I love you"

Wow, 30 days seems like a long time! I'll admit it, it's hard to want to focus on my marriage and not want to just advert my attention to cakes, dresses and decor. How many of you are agreeing with me? When I originally thought this was a good idea to do, I never pictured that it would be 30 days long. Okay, so maybe a did, but does it seem to anyone else that the month of March is just a hair too long?

Whenever I'm in the relationship funk and may not want to give it that extra oomph to talk to him I have to remind myself one thing, "I love Him". When you say that phrase it should altar you thinking, your perspective even on your relationship and "having to deal with that man who for the eighteenth time has said 'I don't care' when you ask him about the cake flavor.

I not only just "love him" but I have chosen to love every bit and part about him, even the things that tick me off. {So today, choose to say "I love you" over "Will you please just listen to me" (as you show him more pictures of cakes, bows, glitter etc.).} Honestly there is only one thing he'll care about that day, you. So make it worth it now by sweetening your  pre-married momemts together with "I love you"s. 

For some inspiration I'll leave you with a video with a really great dance beat.
{Check back tomorrow for a sweet romantic one! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...