3.04.2011

30-Day Challenge to Marriage Plan vs. Wedding Plan: Day 1

This has been something I have battled with since the ring came on my finger. Now it is time to kick this habit in the face!I'm sure I am not the only one to fall victim to planning my wedding over planning my marriage (ladies, feel free to raise a hand). So...over the next 30 days I will give you tips, insights and inspiration as I make it a priority to marriage plan instead of wedding plan. Check back daily for a new post! And don't worry, I'll stick in some wedding inspiration because hey, we need a little bit of the pretty too ;).

Day 1: March 4, 2010
Date Night 
It doesn't have to be extravagant, you could go to a local coffee shop and talk the night away or dress up and have a cozy dinner at home. Be intentional about asking past "how was your day?" and what did you do today?". It's okay to ask about "emotional stuff" with your soon-to-be husband. Date Nights are great for re-connecting and re-kindling during a stressful season of wedding planning.

{Long Distance Lovers Like Myself: Virtual Date Night is AWESOME! Get on Skype, eat dinner together and then watch your favorite movie ♥ }


For All the ways to ensure you plan your marriage just as much as you plan your wedding click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...