3.07.2011

Weekend Recap: Here's what you missed

On Friday I began my 30 Day Challenge to Marriage Plan instead of Wedding Plan.( A scary move, I know). Here is what I've done so far. Are you joining me? Let me know in the comments below! :)



Day 1: Date Night 
It doesn't have to be extravagant, you could go to a local coffee shop and talk the night away or dress up and have a cozy dinner at home. Be intentional about asking past "how was your day?" and what did you do today?". It's okay to ask about "emotional stuff" with your soon-to-be husband. Date Nights are great for re-connecting and re-kindling during a stressful season of wedding planning.

{Long Distance Lovers Like Myself: Virtual Date Night is AWESOME! Get on Skype, eat dinner together and then watch your favorite movie ♥ } 
 
Day 2: X to TEXT
Make it a challenge/priority to NOT communicate via text with your boyfriend, soon-to be, husband call them instead or even better-talk to their face.

The easiest way that my soon-to-be husband and I get into fights is through a miscommunication via text. Now, I'll admit not texting him is a TRUE sacrifice for me I'll let you know how it goes. I probably send him on average 2-300 texts per day. Are you going to do it to? Join me and leave me a comment if you are!

{CAUTION: Please let your significant other know that you are choosing to not text them but instead calling/physically talking to them in case they get worried that something is wrong. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...