3.08.2011

30 Day Challenge to Marriage Plan vs. Wedding Plan: Day 3

Day 3: Cook HIS favorite meal. 

It's a small effort but will mean a lot to him. Whoever said "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" was correct! So don't question the logic, just go with it. However, make sure it really is HIS favorite meal.When my fiancee and I were dating I decided to make chili on the one year anniversary of the night we met. It seemed like a great idea to me, until I had a huge pot of chili and a confession that he really didn't care for it by the end of the night. Live and Learn, and now I don't make chili.

A few other tips:
1.) Dress up, make it special.
2.) Make dessert something shareable (chocolate covered strawberries is a personal favorite of ours).
3.) Don't expect anything in return. (This may be the most important lesson of all)

Let me know how it goes :) What recipes did you make?  I'll be looking for your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...