3.03.2011

Shhh Budget! Wedding Ideas on the Cheap

I have to admit I am a self-diagnosed addict to wedding blogs! I have been even before I had gotten engaged and for that I am thankful! It has helped my craftiness tenfold! Who says that just because your having a "cheap" wedding it can't be exactly what you want? We are operating on a $7,000 budget and though we are cutting it close we still are making it uniquely ours. After All, isn't that the point?

Here are a few of the blogs that I love as well as a mixture of photo inspiration from them:

The Knotty Bride
LaBelle Bride
Style Me Pretty
Ruffled
The Sweetest Occasion 


{Show them love and visit their sites today. You'll be as inspired as I always am!}




{From The Knotty Bride}


{Compliments of LaBelle Bride}



{via Style Me Pretty}

 
{From Ruffled}
{From The Sweetest Occasion}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...