3.01.2011

Welcome!: Day 1

7 months and one week. The countdown until my wedding day. October 8, 2011. While I get through the panic of how close it's becoming I realized that there are a lot of women out there doing the exact same thing, planning a wedding. However, it's more than a wedding that I'm planning, it's a marriage! That may be the scariest part. I'm okay with screwing up my wedding; the marriage part, not so much.

I hope you enjoy my blog as I post daily my struggles, triumphs, how-to's, tips and encouragements as I get to the wedding day and beyond into our future. Consider Strategic Sweet your go-to guide on everything from the day he proposes to the day you experience your first baby. I'll be there with you every step of the way. We can do this together.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...