3.05.2011

30-Day Challenge to Marriage Plan vs. Wedding Plan: Day 2

Day 2 of 30. Here we go.

X to TEXT
Make it a challenge/priority to NOT communicate via text with your boyfriend, soon-to be, husband call them instead or even better-talk to their face.

The easiest way that my soon-to-be husband and I get into fights is through a miscommunication via text. Now, I'll admit not texting him is a TRUE sacrifice for me I'll let you know how it goes. I probably send him on average 2-300 texts per day. Are you going to do it to? Join me and leave me a comment if you are!

{CAUTION: Please let your significant other know that you are choosing to not text them but instead calling/physically talking to them in case they get worried that something is wrong. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...