5.11.2011

I guess that's reality

Planning is stressful. I'm someone who likes to plan and know the details, even the tiny minuscule ones, so it's hard when I have to altar them. And c'mon it's my wedding! Every detail from the ring to the honeymoon has in some way be envisioned in my mind since I was 7! Asking me to change these ideas and dreams would be like asking me to remove a band-aid, quick and painless from the outside but still feeling very raw and odd on the in.

My current battle...my bridal shower. I come up with a date that works and then it doesn't. I know that I don't have to please EVERYONE but I would like to please the majority so that most people can attend. I guess "real" wedding planning doesn't happen like the movies. Can't I just have someone like David Tutera show up and tell me it's all going to be okay and taken care of for me so I can enjoy my day!?

Any encouragement for me out there?

In other news, my fiance and I will no longer be 17 hours apart as of 2 weeks! We'll see how the "normalcy" of living near each other goes. I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...